Your technicians run thousands of dollars’ worth of fluids through their hands. Shouldn’t they have the best equipment to do it? Durable, high-quality Matrix meters put technicians in control and can be configured to your workflow.
Ultra-tough design stands up to demanding shop environments
7-year warranty (3 years on electronics)
Keypad gives technician control right from the meter
Dispense data can be associated with work order for paperless transactions
Software can be customized with PIN code authorization for each technician
Programmable in quarts, pints, gallons and liters
Facilitates high-speed communication between the USB ports on the PC and the wireless devices in the shop (dispense meters, tank monitors, and pump air controls).
- Easily scalable for multi-floor or multi-building facilities
- Wireless broadcast coverage is extended or expanded by installing up to eight transceivers
MATRIX TANK-LEVEL MONITOR
Accurate ultrasonic sensor is scheduled to give you a daily report of the tank level.
- Remove worries about supply tanks running low or reclaim tanks getting full
- Easily configured to send e-mail notices on tank levels to managers, and new and used oil suppliers
MATRIX PUMP AIR CONTROL
Prevents unauthorized access to fluid inventory.
- Pump air supply is shut off automatically after the dispense, preventing spills and expensive cleanup if a broken line occurs
- Pump operation is enabled only when a dispense has been activated from the meter